Buying a home today is complex and requires a Realtor with good market knowledge, an understanding of contracts and necessary disclosures, good communication skills, tough negotiating, and attention to detail. From start to finish, I provide my clients with exceptional service and take the time and steps necessary to protect their interests just as I would my own. I do all I can to facilitate a stress free purchase and do this by always being organized and prepared. Here is a detailed account of how I will find you the right home at the right price.
- Our first meeting might include a tour of the towns you are interested in seeing. I know this area well and can show you the different neighborhoods and homes. Touring is not only a good way to see the area but it allows for us to really discuss and hone in on what will be important to you in your homes search.
- I will provide you with the most up to date information about our local market trends.
- It is essential to start your home search by getting pre-approved for your mortgage loan. It will help you understand your financial position and give you an accurate price range for your home search. I have a list of trusted lenders I can provide to you.
- With the information you provided me during our initial meeting, I will start sending you information about homes “coming soon”, “pocket listings”, and homes on the market. Village is the #1 sales office by dollar volume in Lamorinda and we preview our listings as a team before they are brought to the market.
- I regularly tour all of the available homes before recommending them to you.
Communication: Consistent & Clear
- I will listen to your needs and objectives and we will work together to see that these are met. I will consistently provide you clear feedback and keep you up to date on the
developments of the market and available homes. I answer my own phone and respond to emails quickly.
We Found Your Home!
I will create a clear analysis of the current market and the comparable homes that have recently sold. With that information, local knowledge about the neighborhoods and the other agents involved, I am able to provide you with a good strategy for getting the home at a reasonable price even in a competitive market.
Facilitate and Negotiate Escrow
- Disclosures: I ensure that all necessary disclosures are thoroughly reviewed and understood. When there are questions, I do the leg work to make sure they are answered satisfactorily.
- Facilitate inspections: I will attend all inspections, ask pertinent questions, problem-solve inspection findings, and expertly negotiate any post inspection requests. Most importantly, I make sure you understand what you are buying!
- Ensure a smooth & timely closing: I work closely with Title & Escrow and your lender to anticipate and solve any problems that may delay closing.
The Move & After
I help ensure that your move goes smoothly and that you find the home as you expect it.
Our relationship doesn’t end at closing. I will continue to serve as your real estate resource going forward – from home warranty assistance and home service referrals to market updates.